Inn from the Cold exists to introduce landlords with good quality affordable properties in Greater London to good people in need of homes.
We do this at no charge to the landlords or tenants.
Supporting landlords and tenants
Our mission is to create lasting, happy relationships between landlords and their new tenants. We:
- pre-screen prospective tenants
- attend viewings with them
- guide them through claiming Housing Benefit, where relevant
- support them during their tenancy
- help to resolve any problems
- all without fees or charges
- Landlords enjoy a free, low-hassle, lettings service
- Ordinary people in hard times get a new home
- We pursue our charitable mission
Our parent charities
They work with homeless people in London.
Working with ordinary people, in need of homes
The clients of our parent charities are ordinary people, many of whom are temporarily homeless following simple human failings or innocent misfortune such as unemployment or divorce.
Often they are on council waiting lists for housing, but not seen as high priority, and getting back up on their feet can be tough.
Inn from the Cold helps:
- get that person back into a home
- find a great tenant for a responsible landlord